- Traditional western-style, hand-filling grip has long been acknowledged as one of the most comfortable and natural pointing of any grip style.
- Target-grade accuracy with ramp front and adjustable rear sights.
- Patented transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Variety of caliber, barrel length, grips, finish and weight guarantees a model to meet the needs of today's single-action shooters.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
Ruger Blackhawk 7.5" (.45 Caliber)
Please see detailed Return and exchange policy on our "Shipping & Returns" page on our website. Please pay close attention.
Summit Gun Broker will ONLY transfer ownership of a firearm to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). This means we cannot ship directly to you unless you are an FFL holder.
If you do not hold a valid FFL, Summit Gun Broker will transfer your purchased firearm to your choice of a licensed gun dealer in your state.
It is your responsibility:
to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
to contact the FFL if they're a non preferred dealer. Summit Gun Broker preferred dealers will take any/all of our shipments without prior contact.
to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer.
Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transfer fee at the time you pick up your purchase. This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. Please check with your local dealer concerning their policies. You do not pay Summit Gun Broker the transfer fee.
The buyer is responsible for contacting their transferring FFL to request they send a copy of their FFL to us. If you are using a Buds Preferred FFL dealer, we will already have the FFL on file.
Summit Gun Broker is not responsible for uninsured items lost or damaged in transit. If you would like to review the total shipping charges for your order, click "checkout" to preview the order. You can preview the order including the ship to address, and the shipping charge before you click to confirm your order. The shipping and handling charge covers the cost of standard shipping. If you require expedited shipping, the shipping fees will be greater. You must contact us for a quote if you require expedited shipping. Expedited shipping only applies to transit times, not the processing time. We do NOT ship to PO Boxes.
Orders process and ship within 3-7 business days upon receipt of full payment and a valid FFL if applicable.